Thursday, May 19, 2011

360 glitch

Good morning to you fine people...

As blogger decided to pull a yahoo 360 on me, I have no clue who commented on my previous post before the blog post disappeared other than my dear Sir Thomas ;-) .  Blogger was nice enough to return the stolen post, however, the comments seem to be lost in cyber space forever.  

Sir Thomas commented in part in regards to the mentioned non-existing green thumb and my avocado tree ;-)  So here you go, Sir Thomas,  a picture of my tree , tadaaa  ;-)  One more week and I can pick my first avocado..LOL

This past week has been nice not worrying about the ole classes (kept a 4.0, by the way..just sayin'  ;-)  )  I have been able to get a lot of sorting out done... lots of what I gathered in Rhode Island (will share soon on my other blog Walk with me ) has finally been organized and placed where it belongs and lots of it now makes sense.  However, the missing link still exists and a trip to Connecticut is unavoidable.  Lewis tells me that this might be a trip I have to do on my own as he is just not all that excited about sitting in a vault filled with old documents.. I just don't understand ;-).   So, instead he is planing a week trip for us somewhere else... it better be somewhere where there are lots of palm trees and the ocean and never ending flowing rum... I'm just sayin' ...

Classes start up this coming Monday again, the day of our 17th wedding anniversary.  Gosh, time flies, doesn't it?!  this time, I won't be going 6 days a week, just 5 days a week, keeping the weekend free for some fun.  During the week, classes will only be from 7:30 until 1:30,  hopefully leaving enough time for me to concentrate on my research.   Semester will be done July 18, Julia's 16th birthday.    Fall semester won't start until august 20th or so, leaving me with plenty of time to travel to Connecticut ;-) I need a travel partner!!! ;-)  Anyone up for it??? ;-)

Hugs, kisses and all that fun stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. *grins* oh yeah, one week maybe less and you will have fresh avocado… oh please make me a fresh salad with the yummy stuff!!!

    4.0 I had this feeling you geeky type, book worm, etc… you know the type right? *grins again* hubby has a good sense as old documents smell bad!!

    *laughs* Rum, rum, rum so it sounds like a trip to Jamaica is in order then. Hmmm makes me want to go back too. What!!!! Classes again so soon, what 6 days a week you were going oh girl that is to much, stop learning from books and get out and learn from life, “I'm just sayin'” ...

    Its also a known fact that ghost can be found in old documents otherwise I might make that trip just to enjoy the scenery.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did comment before, asking about your travels and when they might occur, but just like many other things associated with 360, it is no more. Kind of some radical symbolism, methinks... Wonderful news on the grades and all that fun stuff... You should be teaching, not attending classes, just sayin...

    ReplyDelete

What say you?